This drawing has been waiting three months for me!

This drawing has been waiting three months for me! Now today, I started to work on it as I want and it feels very nice to work again. Size: 210 x 380 m For two years I have worked to develop a feel for the experience of the attitude to the four different perspectives such as Michael Johansson(EPIC MOD) and I am working on the project Epic Mod. The perspective that I work exclusively with the "experience perspective" to draw attention to what I call, "keys" and "sets". Tools that expression of what one feels and experience. With these guides, transfers, and I convert to such events. maps. These maps are included for example. Fear, fear, änsamhet and uncertainty. Sometimes the coldness and distance, but also humor and fun. Based on these rules form a single board with an outer shell. World dream and reality of the characters is a consequence of a series of pictures in my case, a series of images that are inside, forming and shaping an outside. Under två år har jag arbetat med att utveckla en känsla för upplevelse i förhållning till de 4 olika perspektiv som Michael Johansson (EPIC MOD) och jag arbetar med kring projektet Epic Mod. Det perspektiv som jag arbetar uteslutande med är "upplevelseperspektivet" att synliggöra vad jag kallar; "nycklar" och "härdar". Verktyg till att nå uttryck över vad man känner och upplerver. Med dessa guider överför och omvandlar jag skeenden till tex. kartor. I dessa kartor ingår: skräck, rädslor, änsamhet och osäkerhet. Ibland kyla och distans men även humor och lek. Med dessa spelregler bildas en inre spelplan med ett yttre skal. Världsdrömmen och verklighetenen är en konsekvens i en serie bilder som finna innanför och bildar ett utanför.

Comments