fungi and horizon

Right now I have entered a period of painting color and shape. It feels good after I draw a long period. Currently it's abstractions that are interesting to do. Has many historical references and think it's fun to draw parallels to abstract and sure formalist art. In a mix of folk art and what is happening now I'm just trying to follow my line without worry. The images on this page are not 100% clear. The blog is more like a sketchbook that tells who I am as an artist. It points to the way I work more than a finished production. Most often, a prododuktion when I know where I should direct it, the location and room. I am an artist and painter but also works with project installations. Likes to make variations and series of images.Click here if you want to read in Swedish! ////Just nu har jag gått in i en period av målning färg och form. Det känns bra när jag tecknat en lång period. För närvarande är det abstraktioner som är intressanta att göra. Har många historiska referenser och tycker det är roligt att dra paralleller till abstrakt och säker formalistiska konst. I en blandning av folkkonst och vad som händer nu är jag försöker bara följa min linje utan att oroa dig. Bilderna på denna sida är inte 100% klar. Bloggen är mer som en skissbok som berättar vem jag är som artist. Den pekar på hur jag arbetar mer än en färdig produktion. Oftast en prododuktion när jag vet var jag ska styra den, plats och rum. Jag är en konstnär och målare, men också arbetar med projektet installationer. Gillar att göra variationer och serie bilder.

Comments